Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vibrant Butterfly

....a little detail...
Usually I just forget about my alpha stickers until I do a scrapbook page (which has been an embarassingly long time!), but challenge #60 at Cute Card Thursday is Letters and Numbers; so I dug out these cardstock stickers from Cloud 9 Design (a BigLots find for $1). The butterfly and use of my Cuttlebug machine also let me play in the Cuttlebug "Hearts and Butteflies" challenge this week.
The patterned cardstock is DCWV "Green Stack"
Rub-ons are MiniMarks (also BigLots clearance find)
Ribbon from Michaels
The butterfly (Anna Griffin flora collection) is stamped in Black archival ink and embossed with clear powder, then colored with colored pencils.

...Here's the inside...
Thanks for visiting and have a marvellous day all,
--Kathryn


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and layout! That butterfly looks quite real. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. B E A U T I F U L ! ! ! Such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous butterfly card. thanks for joining us at the CB challenge this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful..what a gorgeous butterfly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv the butterfly and the card design.
    Thank you so much for participating at cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com, your project will be featured on May 28th on the blog.
    Thank you,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails