Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge Jan 3, and ABC Challenge "V" is for Violet"


The challenges are at http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ and
This adorable baby bunny stamp is brand new from a clearance find (HOORAY!) just yesterday. It was coincidental, really. I picked it up wishfully and then, I spotted it, right there on the bottom--a yellow tag! :) I was a happy camper, let me tell you! Except...
Unfortunately, just beside it someone had ripped a stamp off of the mount to steal the image. I just don't understand that.
Soapbox time... And I know I'm probably preaching to the choir, but PLEASE please, let's be honest about our crafting everyone! I know we all have to pinch pennies for our favorite wish list items, but how can one really enjoy those things if gotten at the expense of one's integrity? We all love a bargain, myself included, but let's make sure we're not only driving hard but honest ones! OK, off the soapbox now.
In fact, all the fabulous people whose blogs I've visited (and somehow it feels as though I'm visiting your home! :) have been so welcoming and I feel that, even as I'm just beginning in this blog-world of crafters, I am among friends!
Thank you all so much, and have a wonderful day!
--Kathryn

7 comments:

  1. So very sweet, thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and an adorable image - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable!!! Gorgeous image
    Thanks for joining us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - absolutely adore that image.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails