Monday, May 2, 2016

Live Free Boho Mehndi Card - for ColourQ #339

I'm back this busy Monday afternoon with a quick
Boho-inspired card for ColourQ #339:
 
 
And here is my take:
 
 
 
These Mehndi medallions came immediately to mind when I saw the challenge photo.
 
 
Materials Used on this Card:
 
Cardstock {Papertrey Ink}
Stamps {Mega Mehndi Medallions - Papertrey Ink}
Ink{Papertrey Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening}
Clear Superfine Embossing Powder {Ranger}
Rub-on sentiment {Basic Grey}
Oriental vase, burlap ribbon, brads {stash}
Cotton twine
 
 
Thank you for dropping by and
before you go, don't forget to enter for my spring giveaway
(find it on the right sidebar)
 
Be well and enjoy the sunshine,
--Kathryn
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what beautiful medallions, Kathryn! Love the CAS design and the overstamped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails